Protecting the health of everyone is needed. So, medical supplies are needed to get provided in hospitals and clinics. These supplies are the needed tools by the practitioners to do their job. Now, if these supplies are controlled, the practitioners may experience difficulty to comply with their jobs. A wide range of various practitioners supplies are available and offered online. A buyer must take a look at the most trusted website offering these supplies to order. All these practitioners, either working in the hospital or clinic, need these supplies.
What is an activator method?
Some professional chiropractors use the activator method for treatment, such as:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches (migraine and chronic)
The practitioners’ supplies are available, including the hand-help instrument called the Activator adjusting instrument. It delivers a low force impulse directly to the spinal joints. The devices have the goal to restore motion to the targeted joint.
The activator models
The Activator comes in various models: Activator I, Activator II and Activator II EZ-Grip, Activator IV and Activator IV EZ-Grip, and Activator V. To know more about these models, you need to research how it helped chiropractors’ works.
- Activator I is the original model or instrument. The traditional model is the first low-force and high-speed device for the spine and extremities. It has a traditional design that makes it easy to hold, making it a favorite by many practitioners. The fact that it gives results according to the desire of the patients, it is also reliable. It controls the actual force with an anvil style motion using this hand-held device. It can make proper adjustments without severe movement to the bone in the extremities and spine. It provides adjustable excursion that results in gentle and comfortable adjustment treatment. Among many practitioners, the traditional design is favored.
- Activator II and Activator II EZ-Grip designed to have the smoothest and sleekest models. It provides an adjustable excursion. Its heavy anvil makes the effective adjustment of the Activator II. It allows comprehensive treatment all over the spine areas; it includes the extremities. These models of Activator are designed for smaller hands practitioners. It accommodates the geriatrics and pediatrics with comfortable and gentle adjustment method. The Activator II EZ-Grip has a shorter distance between the finger grip and handle.
- Activator IV and Activator IV EZ-Grip are signature series; both have a patented design. It is featuring an expanded range of force settings. The instrument allows a thorough and effective treatment of patients.
- Activator V is a chiropractor package is the first FDA approved and registered electronic cordless instrument for chiropractors. It offers a complete range of force settings. So, if you are a chiropractor and want to benefit from the package of this model of Activator, then buy one for you.