Nowadays with increasing science and technology, facilities and comfort levels are increasing too. Where everyone is fighting in the world to make one’s own space, dermal fillers are in air with their abilities to give you a more youthful appearance with growing age. What more do you need? But as said, these fillers are not that easy to have in your skin. The shine is there in the product with more brightness in the cost of these fillers. Price is always a consideration and varies based on various factors as follows.
- Thequalifications and expertise of the professional performing the filler treatment
- The type of filler treatment being used
- The time and effort for the treatment
- Geographic location of the clinic
- Financing plans are also available
The dermal fillers cost is not a matter, but your satisfaction is priority. Be sure to ask your certified clinician about the last factor, i.e. financing plans, before you start with the treatment. Apart from the cost, the comfort with the plastic surgeon and his/her experience are equally important.
Facial fillers take less than an hour to be injected without any downtime. They are a magic for your skin: giving a lift to your eyebrows, erase dark circles, plump your thin lips, smoothen your smile lines, enhance your cheekbones, streamline your jaw lines, and as a result, you appear more relaxed, youthful, and rejuvenated. Though side effects are minor, mild bruising, redness, swelling, and a little discomfort are just a few of them to name that might occur after the treatment and get resolved within a few minutes to hours. These treatments are temporary and do not last forever. That said, the type of fillers and procedures used determines the lasting effects varying from six months to one year.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s 2017 statistics, the cost of the treatment for various types of injectable fillers is listed below.
- For hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, the average cost as estimated was US$682. Examples of these types of fillers include Restylane, Juvéderm, and Boletero.
- Restylane products cost from US$525 to US$1,000 per syringe. Various Restylane fillers include Restylane Silk (costs up to US$675), Restylane-L (costs up to US$750), Restylane Refyne (costs up to US$725), Restylane Lyft (costs up to US$1,000), and Restylane Defyne (costs up to US$575), giving 89%–100% real look. All of these fillers contain a pre-mixed anesthetic, which are different according to the products.
- Boletero products range approx. US$625. They do not contain a pre-mixed anesthetic. Therefore, before using this product, your plastic surgeon will apply a local anesthetic cream onto your face before the treatment begins.
- Juvéderm products costs from US$525 to as a high as US$1,475. They also contain a pre-mixed anesthetic. Various Juvéderm products include XC (costs up to US$750), VOLUMA XC (costs up to US$1,475), Volbella XC (costs up to US$525), Ultra XC (costs up to US$1,000), and Vollure XC (costs up to US$750).
- For autologous fat injection treatment, the charges are quite high, i.e. US$1,951.
- Autologen product comes without an anesthetic and the price ranges from US$1,200–US$1,500.
- CosmoDerm or CosmoPlast is another collagen facial filler that comes with an anesthetic.
- Zyplast or Zyderm is another filler that stimulates collagen growth. It costs US$300 to US$400.
- For calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) fillers, the average price ranges to US$662. Examples of popular CaHA filler include Radiesse.
- Radiesse product comes without an anesthetic and costs US$750 to US$975. But the results are not too good and are close to 79%.
- For poly-L-lactic acid fillers, the prices are high too for these fillers as they are biocompatible products and range to US$903. Examples of popular poly-L-lactic acid include Sculptra.
- Sculptra contains an anesthetic and will cost you US$1,925. The results are 90% close to real look.
- For polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) fillers, US$855 is the average estimated cost. Examples of PMMA products include Bellafill.
- Bellafill costs up to US$2,525 and do not contain an anesthetic. It gives results as close as 91%.
It’s important to note that as many, not all, plastic surgeons offer finance options, health insurance plans may or may not be included. Therefore, do not presume anything at your end and clarify whatever it’s with the professional beforehand.
A pre-consultation fee with the doctor is redeemable upon the treatment. The list of prices for filler treatment given above is for 1 ml of syringe of filler. The price may be adjusted or some percentage of additional discounts may be provided for additional mls.