Top Facts One Should Know About the Origin of Coronavirus
Coronavirus is the recent hot topic for everyone as it has an adverse effect on humans. The virus has affected a large population around the world. The coronavirus affects people with weak immune system so it is very important to know about its cause and origin. There has been a list of precautions given by doctors that can save you from getting affected. During this tough time, you should take care of your family and yourself. This is the time when you should understand the importance of social distancing to keep yourself protected.
Masks and sanitizers are the important things that one must have during this pandemic. The virus can enter your body through your nose so you must keep your nose and mouth covered to restrict its entry. You can buy top-quality masks online from top-rated websites. You must buy masks from a professional manufacturer so that you don’t have to compromise with the quality.
You must read reviews to know more about the quality of masks. If you are looking to buy the best quality masks then you must visit the website of custom earth promos. You can buy respiratory masks with high filtration efficiency. You can contact them for Bulk Order Respiratory Masks for your business. You can give these masks to your vendors and employees. This will impress your clients and show your care attitude towards them.
Things to Know
- It was found that the coronavirus that spread among humans came from bats. The virus was found in the animals but it has never affected humans in the past. The very first case of coronavirus was found in Wuhan that is situated in the province of China. The cases were reported in an animal market in Wuhan so it is concluded that this disease was spread through bats.
- The disease could even spread through the surface touch. If a person who is affected from the coronavirus coughs then the tiny droplets fall on the surface and if a healthy person comes in contact through the droplet then that person will get affected. This is the reason why this disease has spread in large communities and has an adverse impact on the lives of people.
- This disease is infecting people having weak immune system and other lung diseases. It is very important to follow social distancing and take other precautions like wearing masks and using sanitizer whenever you are out of your home. You must follow the rules of lockdown to protect yourself from the virus.
- In many cases, people get cured from the virus within few days. People die in some cases when things get worse. Fever, cough, muscle pain and sore throat are some of the symptoms that you may observe if you have coronavirus.
- The disease may be more fatal to men rather than women and the reason for this could be that health issues like heart disease is quite common among men than in women. Also, liver disease and high blood pressure is more prevalent among men. These underlying health issues contribute negatively when it comes to COVID-19
These are some of the facts one should know about the origin of coronavirus.