Most people in the world are struggling a lot with unwanted hair all over the body. They prefer using the shaving sets and waxing to remove the hairs. Even though these methods are convenient and affordable, they will have adverse effects like causing skin rashes and ingrown hair follicles, and it is a time-consuming procedure. To get rid of this, you can prefer the permanent techniques for hair removal singapore. It involves treating and removing the hair using laser technology. They pass the light energy to the hair follicles and destroy them permanently and reduces the hair density.
Using this technique, you can remove the unwanted hair from the underarm, upper lip, chin, leg, full face, chest, private parts, forearms, and upper arms. As there are different laser treatment methods available, choose the one which suits your budget by considering both the tangible and intangible cost.
This treatment depends on factors like:
- Hair colors and thickness
- Skin color and type
- Laser technique and quality of treatment
The major advantages of laser treatment are:
- It is the most effective and safe technique to remove unwanted hair.
- Highly beneficial in preventing the regrowth of destroyed hair follicles.
- Suits all skin tone and types and gives an effective and long-lasting result.
- Helps to save money which you use for future spending.
- They apply the laser lights at quick pulses in repetition mode to remove the hair by not damaging the skin. Hence this treatment is well suitable to remove the unwanted hairs in private parts.
- This treatment will not cause any discomfort or burns while treating, as they use the contact cooling method to keep the skin surface calm.
Before starting the treatment and after the treatment, people should not do any threading, plucking, and waxing. When they do so, it may end up with the difficulty of removing the ingrown small hairs. You should not have any natural or fake tanning before the treatment. The result of the treatment depends on the individual’s hair coarseness and skin tone. Hence, to get the best outcome, you need to have at least 6 to 10 sessions. Normally, the procedure will end up in 20 minutes and it will be painless.
After the treatment, you may feel skin irritation, redness, swelling, or discomfort, but it will subside automatically within 1 or 2 days. When you face any major issues like scarring, skin darkening, lighting, or scarring, consult with the dermatologist or the clinic professionals. Avoid getting sun exposure for at least 2 weeks after treatment.
Pricing and treatment option varies for every clinic. To meet the best result, choose the clinic which has vast experience and reputation in the industry. They should do an initial consultation to identify the skin color and hair type and discuss the treatment options before they proceed with treatment. The clinic should have medical-grade laser equipment to treat.